Grace and Favour
Grace and Favour Unit 17, Marsh Mill Shopping Village Off Fleetwood Road North, Thornton, FY5 4JZ
Various please see website for details.
At Grace and Favour Sewing and Craft School we love to see Youngsters develop their Sewing and craft skills...
On our How to use a Sewing Machine workshop, they will learn...
* The important parts of the Sewing Machine and what they do.
* How to Thread up the Sewing Machine
* How to Wind a Bobbin on the Sewing Machine
* How to Insert the Bobbin into the Sewing Machine
* Practice Speed Control on the Sewing Machine
* Make an Envelope Cushion Cover to take home with them.
Skill Level: 1
Age: 8-15 years (see web for younger HTUASM)
Equipment: All materials including cushion insert included.
Please note Junior courses are drop and go - so enjoy! Adults are not permitted to stay and watch or wait. We have so many eateries and coffee shops close by, that it is easy to pass the time here at Marsh Mill and we will look after your junior!
Before booking your workshop please read our cancellation policy which is on our website.
Please login first.