The Patch (William Clark Park)
Hartington Road, Brighton, BN2 3LJ
£4 (plus £1 to borrow a mat)
15-Jun-15 to 15-Jun-20
Mon, 11am - 12 noon, Weather permitting!
Learn techniques to help you soften, strengthen, adapt to changes, connect with baby and find your rhythm. Yoga-inspired prenatal classes with a dose of dance, some singing, time to talk and relaxing back rubs. Prepare your mind and body for a healthy, happy approach to the ever-changing roller coaster that is life with a baby (and beyond).
* Strengthen and tone muscle to prepare for birth and parenting.
* Learn tips to help you cope with aches, morning sickness, and constipation.
* Classes will help you tune into your body and prepare for birth.
* Invigorating dance moves to energise tired mums-to-be.
* Connect with your unborn baby each week they grow and you grow closer to meeting them.
These outdoor community classes run weekly at the pond end of The Patch in the Hanover / Elm Grove area.
Bring Your Own - mat, blanket & cushion or book to borrow for £1 per session
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.