Wise Owls Nursery
15 Park Crescent Place, Brighton, BN2 3HF
Free taster 'welcome' class to warm the new venue and let mums-to-be try my yoga classes:
Learn techniques to help you soften, strengthen, adapt to changes, connect with baby and find your rhythm.
Scaravelli yoga-inspired prenatal classes with a dose of dance, some singing, time to talk and relaxing back rubs. Prepare your mind and body for a healthy, happy approach to the ever-changing roller coaster that is life with a baby (and beyond).
• Strengthen and tone muscle to prepare for birth and parenting.
• Get ideas to help you cope with aches, morning sickness, and constipation.
• Learn simple breathing methods for birth during each class.
• Tune into your body and prepare for birth.
• Invigorating dance moves to energise.
• Guided relaxation sessions and a weekly shoulder rub.
• Connect with your unborn baby as they grow and you get closer to meeting them.
Suitable from 12+ weeks pregnant.
No experience necessary, mats and blocks are provided but you can bring your own if you prefer.
Advance booking essential.
Please book your place online or call Emilie to check if there's space for you - 0753 604 9097
Please login first.