Developmental Delays?

County Wide

disabled access

Are you worried about your child's development? Or already know your child has delays? Are you struggling to engage your delayed child or just need more support than the state provides? Child's Play Works can help. We provide a range of services from 1 to 1 developmentally appropriate play in the home to just listening; from suggesting suitable play ideas to skill building. See our website for more details. We're here to help you in so many different ways- whatever you need. Look forward to hearing from you.

Add review