Omnida Studios Ltd
6a High Road, London, N22 6BX
0203 475 8860
11-Jan-16 to 11-Jan-21
Wed, 4.15pm-5pm; 5pm-6pm
4 years to 11 years
Kids Street: 4.15pm-5pm every Wednesday
Older kids Street: 5pm-6pm every Wednesday
Due to television and film, street dance has gained a lot popularity. Through exposure on shows such as X Factor and Britain's Got Talent. If your child wants to learn the basics of Street, to the latest music in a fun and sociable environment then bring them along to one of our Wednesday classes. At Omnida, we ensure each class is age specific to ensure children work to their age ability and have a chance to socialise.
In this class they can:
– Learn about posture and position in dance
– Lose inhibitions and gain confidence
– Develop greater balance, flexibility and strength
– Learn co-ordination and footwork: such as basic corner to corner work, steps, turns and kicks
– Learn to dance and perform routines: as a duet, trio or group
If you are interested in learning Street with Omnida, please feel free to call us, e-mail or drop by the studio. This is a 12 week course, but children can join even if the course has already started. The most up to date listings can be found on our website at www.omnida.co.uk
We can't wait to teach you!
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.