Rhodes Art Complex
1-3 South Road, Bishop's Stortford, CM233JG
£72 per term
10-Jun-16 to 10-Jun-21
Wed, 7:30pm - 9pm
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal™ method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby's birthing day.
Each class will deliver:
• Traditional antenatal education
• Active birth awareness
• An easy way to understand medical induction and interventions
• Flowing movement sequences anchored to your body and breath
• Breathing techniques for every stage of labour
• Relaxation techniques
• Peer-to-peer support in a women only class
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy and are taught over a six-week term.
Women can do as many terms as they wish until baby is born.
We are supportive of all birth choices.
Daisy Birthing® - A practical, educational and supportive journey through labour and birth.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.