0 months to 12 years
My name is Lynda and I live in Cottingham (near Castle Hill Hospital). I have 2 daughters who attend Westfield Primary School. We have 2 dogs, George and Millie, the are very friendly and the children love them. We are a happy family who know how important a safe, caring, warm and fun home is.
I can offer your child a "home from home" environment. I like all the children I care for to feel safe and part of our family.
I will provide your child with a variety of topics and experiences working within the Early Years Foundation Stage Guidelines.
I have a wide range of Polices and Procedures that I adhere to. I follow them to provide good quality of care for you child.
- Ofsted Registered Childminder since 2012.
- Member of PACEY (Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years.
- Paediatric First Aid Cetificate.
- Fully Insured
- DBS Cleared (Disclosure and Barring Service, formally CRB).
- Full Clean Driving Licence with Insurance covering the transportation of children in my care.
- Safeguarding Children.
I can also offer school runs from Westfield Primary School.
Please see my Facebook page: Lynda Edmiston Childminding Cottingham
Please login first.