020 8496 3000
Up to £445 per week
Foster caring is a valuable, rewarding, challenging and fun professional career. As a foster carer you provide a safe and caring environment in your own home for children who cannot, for a variety of reasons, live with their own families. This care can be short or long term.
You could be the real difference to a young person's life. We will prepare you and give you on going training and support for your new role.
To be a foster carer with us you will need:
• The patience, humour and energy to look after a child.
• A spare bedroom for the child.
• To be a Waltham Forest resident or live in a neighbouring Borough.
We value our foster carers and reward them with what we believe to be one of the best packages for foster carers in the UK. Here are three great reasons to foster with Waltham Forest:
1. Up to £448 per week which includes an allowance for the child and your professional fee
2. Up to 60 per cent off your Council Tax bill if you live in Waltham Forest or a payment toward you Council Tax if you live outside of the Borough
3. 24/7 dedicated social worker support
Please login first.