Battersea Park, Chelsea Bridge Entrance, London, SW11 4NJ
0203 301 0299
The Independent Schools Show, which takes place from 14-15th November in Battersea Park, is firmly established as the leading show of its kind, giving parents the opportunity to meet with more than 200 of the country's top schools.
As well as providing a vital forum to speak directly with teachers and schools, the Show also features a highly informative Education Theatre that will offer debate and insight into the key issues surrounding education, including:
• how to begin choosing the right school?
• whether boarding is suitable for your child?
• what makes a great education?
• what all the options around scholarships and bursaries are
• whether the independent sector teaches the national curriculum?
• choices around special needs
Tickets are FREE for all parents who register for the Show in advance at www.schoolsshow.co.uk, while visitors to the website will be able to read helpful weekly guides on key issues.
Now in its ninth year, the Show has helped tens of thousands of parents make the right choice for their children.
Please login first.