11 Redeness St, Layerthorpe, York, YO31 7UU
£5 for 90 minutes
25-Jan-16 to 25-Jan-21
Sun, 5.00pm - 6.30pm and 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Suitable for absolute beginners and improvers.
Contact me to book your place in a hoop.
- Warm up
- Skills session 1 arm/hand hooping and off body skills
- Fun dance routine to use the skills learnt
- Skills session 2 waist hooping
- Fun challenges to music to use and improve the skills learnt
- Hoop jam – practice the skills you've learnt in class and get help with any problems, try out different hoops, share ideas and tricks
- Cool down
Please wear comfortable sports clothing, such as t-shirt and leggings, and shoes which cover your feet (no sandals) as dropping your hoop is part of the learning process. Don't forget a bottle of water, hooping can be quite tiring!
If you think you can't hula hoop then come along and amaze yourself. There are just a few common mistakes which people make and once you've corrected those, anyone can hoop.
For more hoopy happenings in York please like High Hoops - hoop fit classes in York
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.